Date: 26th – 27th April 2018
Location: The National Library of Belarus (Niezaležnasci Ave. 116, Minsk, Belarus).
Topics to discuss:
• Educational traditions and book publishing in Belarus
• Study of grammar and Belarusian alphabet book studies
• Belarusian manuscripts
• Belarusian manuscripts and printed books in native and foreign collections
• Belarusian printing houses of the XVI-XVIІІ centuries.
• Belarusian book of the ХIХ–ХХ centuries.
• Contemporary Belarusian book
• Art design of manuscripts and printed books
• Bibliographic record of prominent Belarusian books
• Book in the contemporary social, culture and information environment.
Working languages: Belarusian, Russian, Polish, English, Ukrainian
To take part in the conference as a speaker or attendee, please, register online.
Papers and reports
The set of conference papers is projected for publication. We accept original papers of scientific in Belarusian, Russian and English and applied value. The organizing committee is authorized to select papers for reading at the conference and articles for publication. Please submit your paper by e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than on 1 March, 2018.
Format requirements for papers:
1. The author’s/coauthor’s full name, surname, patronymic (if any), the full name of the organization, city, country; the full name, surname, patronymic (if any) of a person who will present the paper at the conference, the title of the paper.
2. The paper with the annotation, drawings and addendums should be up to 6 pages, format А4, Times New Roman, type size 13, 1.5 line spacing, file type DOC or RTF (Microsoft Word).
3. The reference list after the main body of your paper should be ordered alphabetically. The references in square brackets should be at the end of the sentence, for example [3, с. 15].
4. The summary in Russian and English should be up to 400 symbols (including spaces).
Meals, lodging and transportation fees are paid by participants of the conference.
Tel.: (+375 17) 293 27 81
Tel.: (+375 17) 293 27 82
Tel.: (+375 17) 293 27 64